A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Mehta, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Mehta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Compartment Syndromes
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Mehta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samir Mehta practice?
- Dr. Samir Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Mehta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.