Learn more about Dr. Samir Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Mehta, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Mehta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Compartment Syndromes
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Mehta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samir Mehta practice?
- Dr. Samir Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samir Mehta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.