Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Past Patient  |  show details
by Rick C. on Nov 12th, 2013

Excellent. Dr Mehta was able to repair inferior surgical repairs to my pelvis by a hosiptal in western PA. Following a traumatic boating injury caused 4 dislcation and one fracture, the imobilization device workedloose, and needed to be removed and replaced. Dr. Mehta was able to effect the repairs and get me back to 100%. Wouldn't go to anyone else!!

|  Complex problem - one solution  |  show details
by A well healed patient on Nov 6th, 2013

I would have lost my leg if it wasn't for him.

|  Crushed Elbow  |  show details
by Vince on Jun 21st, 2013

West Chester Hospital couldn't handle it. Dr. Mehta reconstructed my elbow through 6 surgeries. Acceptional ability, bedside manner, and very compationate, Highly reccomended.

|  Thank god for doctor Mehta  |  show details
by Eric on Jun 3rd, 2013

Had a motorcycle accident back in 08. Got sent to a hospital that wasn't capable of handling it to make a long a short. An I got sent like so many other I read about on hear. But in that time my bone died an doctor Mehta cut it out an healed it up an now he's getting me my length back in my leg. So I can be Normal again an not have a limp anymore. This doctor is the best at what he does. Been under his knife 7 times so far. An I'm even lucky enough to text message him with problems too. He's just the best doctor out there by far.

|  Awesomeness  |  show details
by Kelson G. D'Ambra on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Mehta did an amazing job fixing my leg after I was hit by a car. His care for my needs helped me get back walking quickly and efficiently. I will never forget what he did to help me recover.

|  Dr. Mehta, Dr. Kovach  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

All i got to say im glad Reading Hospital sent me to Philly to Dr. Mehta,Dr.Kovach, an there teams! After a almost loosing my left leg in a motorcycle accident, I am able to walk around an almost be normal again! lol. These guys are great! They are excelent at what they do! Thankyou for everything Dr's!Josh Roark

|  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr.Samir Mehta had did my surgery on feb-march 08 n i am in need of surgery on same thing again.Having problems getting an appointment not able to do tuesdays and was told thats his only time seing patients. please help me i am in lots of pain and need to get this taking care of a.s.a.p. thank you very much. Ms.Kerri Ann Sweedkerriann00@live.com

|  Impressive Doctor  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2011

Very good bedside manner. Very knowledgeable of his profession. To sum it up,he knows his stuff.

|  The Pen Ryn School  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2009

Samir,Did you go to Pen RYN and if you did do you remember Mr and Mrs Morton?? We would love to hear from you...Lmorton@penryn.org

Doctor's Response

Yes. I did. It is great to hear from you.