Dr. Samir Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samir Mehta?

September 13th, 2017

He plans a miracle

It has been 3 months since my skydiving accident when my friends brought me to Dr. S. Mehta. I already had 3 surgeries, metal, infection, unhealed wound and fibula in my ankle.I was losing hope... Dr. Mehta made a perfect plan.This doctor is very knowledgeable,skilled, professional, confident, and positive.He made such a difference. Now I have my life back! The sky and high heels are waiting for me. :) Thank you Dr.Samir Mehta and his team!

June 19th, 2017

Arrogant, vain, conceited and self centered

He thinks he is better than anybody else in every way. He was pompous and thought I should put him on a pedestal. I don't know if he acts like this with all of the people he sees or just females. I will never see him again or give him the time of day. I feel sorry for his wife.

May 15th, 2016

ABOVE EXCEPTIONAL IN ALL ASPECTS!

Dr. Mehta gave me a chance at maintaining the healthy, active lifestyle that would have been impossible had I stayed within my home area. His remarkable bedside manner, depth of knowledge and willingness to explain things made it easy to instantly trust him. He re-attached my hamstring, a surgery that was pretty much unheard of in my area and considered too invasive to undertake. At the age of 54, I am able to continue exercising daily, including racquetball and my many high impact activities. As far as wait time? I would have waited whatever length of time was needed to be able to see a doctor of this caliber.

March 28th, 2016

Horrific

November 12th, 2013

Past Patient

Excellent. Dr Mehta was able to repair inferior surgical repairs to my pelvis by a hosiptal in western PA. Following a traumatic boating injury caused 4 dislcation and one fracture, the imobilization device workedloose, and needed to be removed and replaced. Dr. Mehta was able to effect the repairs and get me back to 100%. Wouldn't go to anyone else!!

November 6th, 2013

Complex problem - one solution

I would have lost my leg if it wasn't for him.

June 21st, 2013

Crushed Elbow

West Chester Hospital couldn't handle it. Dr. Mehta reconstructed my elbow through 6 surgeries. Acceptional ability, bedside manner, and very compationate, Highly reccomended.

June 4th, 2013

Had a motorcycle accident back in 08. Got sent to a hospital that wasn't capable of handling it to make a long a short. An I got sent like so many other I read about on hear. But in that time my bone died an doctor Mehta cut it out an healed it up an now he's getting me my length back in my leg. So I can be Normal again an not have a limp anymore. This doctor is the best at what he does. Been under his knife 7 times so far. An I'm even lucky enough to text message him with problems too. He's just the best doctor out there by far.

May 9th, 2013

Awesomeness

Dr. Mehta did an amazing job fixing my leg after I was hit by a car. His care for my needs helped me get back walking quickly and efficiently. I will never forget what he did to help me recover.

March 18th, 2011

Impressive Doctor

Very good bedside manner. Very knowledgeable of his profession. To sum it up,he knows his stuff.

April 23rd, 2017