Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samir Moussa
Dr. Samir Moussa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marienville, PA, with another office in Youngstown, OH. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, General Practice and Pathology. Dr. Moussa is affiliated with ValleyCare Northside Medical Center and St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samir Moussa has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Samir Moussa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marienville, PA.
Dr. Amanda Chamberlin
Marienville, PA 0.83 mi9
Dr. Franklin Bizousky
Marienville, PA 0.83 mi25
Dr. Kenneth Langille
General Practice, Family Medicine
Sheffield, PA 15.84 mi38