A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Parikh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Parikh, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Parikh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Nalin Parikh MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samir N. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Samir Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samir Parikh practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA.
See Media Surgeons.