A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Shah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samir N. Shah practice?
Dr. Samir Shah practices Otolaryngology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Otolaryngologists.