A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Shah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Nalin Shah MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samir N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Samir Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samir Shah practices Otolaryngology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ.
See Willingboro Otolaryngologists.