A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Nath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nath
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Nath, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from Zaporozhye State Medical University.
Dr. Nath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Triumph Hospital Baytown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Kumar Nath MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samir K. Nath practice?
- Dr. Samir Nath has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Nath practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Internists and Baytown Gastroenterologists.