A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Nath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nath
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Nath, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from Zaporozhye State Medical University.
Dr. Nath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Triumph Hospital Baytown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Kumar Nath MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samir K. Nath practice?
- Dr. Samir Nath has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Nath practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Internists and Baytown Gastroenterologists.