Dr. Samir Neimat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samir Neimat?

exemplary doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Dr. Neimat is a credit to the medical profession in every way! His kind and caring professionalism is beyond description !!

He save my life

Posted on July 28th, 2012

11 years ago he made 4 bypasses on my heart.Now I am 80 y/old and still alive and kicking. He checked his patients day and night. Excellent doctor and the man.

Posted on November 10th, 2011

One if the best doctors I've ever had. One of the few doctors you can trust out there.

Loving my new legs!!

Posted on February 19th, 2011

The Vein Clinic of Washington made my apprehension of my unsightly varicose and spider veins go away! From my initial consultation with Dr. Samir Neimat through my ultra sound and multiple procedures he and his wonderful staff put my mind at ease and took the very best care of me each step of the way. They really have a way of making you feel like family with each visit. I had awful varicose and spider veins which only got worse after having my two children and I am SO GLAD I decided to treat my legs now and not suffer another day. Dr. Neimat walked me through each step of the procedures and I underwent two Endovenous Laser Treatments as well as multiple Phlebectomies. I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of each procedure as well as the minimal recovery time. Dr. Neimat is wonderful and even called me after the procedures to check on me and see how I was doing. I could not be any more pleased with the results and I cannot wait to show off my new legs this summer! I would highly recommend Dr. Samir Neimat to anyone suffering from venous reflux disease. Thank you Dr. Neimat and your amazing staff for all that you've done for me, I feel like a new woman!

Posted on November 11th, 2010

What a differance a day at the doctor'... FINALLY an answer as to why my legs felt like cement blocks and I used to refer to my ankles as horse hoofs! It was for vanity reasons to remove my unsightly spider veins that first brought me to Dr. Neimat's office. During the initial consultation examination and one ultra sound later, he confirmed his diagnosis that I suffered from Venus Reflux Disease. The spider veins would have to wait because we first needed to treat the root of my problem. I had the minor surgery on both legs and I feel like a new woman! The blood that used to pool in my ankles is gone! My husband was very impressed (as was I) by Dr. Neimat's style of explaining my condition and recommended treatment. The rest of his staff to include the ultra sound technicians are very caring and helpful, and took away any fears that I had. Dr. Neimat took the time to draw on a piece of paper the veins that were causing my condition and carefully answer any questions we had. He even gives out his ... More

Posted on August 5th, 2008

I met with Dr. Neimat about 2 1/2 years ago. He was the first person to accurately diagnose me as having VNUS Reflux Disease. I made an appt to come in for the free consultation. Dr. Neimat was very patient and caring. He took the time to answer my questions in great detail. Unfortunately, At the time, I had CIGNA insurance which paid for the ultrasound but not the procedure because it was considered a cosmetic procedure rather than a necessary one. Well, the disease has progressed and Dr. Neimat said it would and I need help now more than ever. I experience severe cramping am my legs are so heavy at time, not to mention the skin discolorations that resemble bruised that are bluish/purplish in color. Unfortunately, I now have Kaiser Permanente, and I'm still not covered so I am still looking for someone to help me. It's been almost now since my last visit with Dr. Neimat, and I am still trying to find a way for him to complete my procedure. I just feel he is the best physician for me!

Posted on November 15th, 2017