A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Patel, Anesthesiologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Patel, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Purusottam Patel DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samir P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Samir Patel has 10 office locations.
Dr. Samir Patel practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Oro Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.