by Melissa C on Oct 29th, 2014

Dr. Pandya is an exceptional doctor in all aspects. He is highly professional, intelligent, sympathetic and compassionate. He is beyond competent in his field and not only is he a great surgeon but he thinks outside the box which is a rare but important quality in a doctor. He placed a G-tube for my daughter who has multiple health issues (some still unknown) in June and he could have seen us for her post op visit and signed off on her. Instead he listened to my concerns about not having a diagnosis and contacted specialists she needed to see. To this day he still consult him and he provides knowledge and compassion through this difficult time. He is excellent and I would recommend him above ANY surgeon. We love Dr. Pandya so if youre looking for an all around spectacular surgeon he is the man for the job!

Jan 30th, 2014

May be competent in what he knows, but not very confident, to me. Very quick with stating what he is "comfortable with". I cannot feel comfortable with a medical provider who is more into his comfort zone than his ability to offer me options in my care. Indecisive, too many followup visits to reach the same outcome. I went to someone else and got my problem resolved in one visit. That, to me, denotes a level of incompetence or limited knowlege.