A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Desai is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Miami County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Desai MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samir Desai practice?
- Dr. Samir Desai has 8 office locations.
Dr. Samir Desai practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS and Leavenworth, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Infectious Disease Doctors.