A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Patel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Ramesh Patel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samir R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Samir Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samir Patel practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians and Detroit Internists.