Learn more about Dr. Samir Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Patel, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Brackenridge Hospital
- St. Davids
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Rashmikant Patel MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Samir R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Samir Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Patel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Rheumatologists.