Dr. Samir Shah, MD
Dr. Samir Suresh Shah MD is male, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
123 Newton Sparta Rd
Newton, NJ 07860
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Shah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Shah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans