A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Shah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Suresh Shah MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Samir S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Samir Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Shah practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.