A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Shah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samir S. Shah practice?
Dr. Samir Shah practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pulmonary Disease near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Cincinnati, OH.
See Coatesville Pediatricians, Coatesville Pediatric Specialists, Coatesville General Practitioners, Coatesville Internists, Coatesville Critical Care Practitioners, Coatesville Cardiologists, and Coatesville Pulmonologists.