Learn more about Dr. Samir Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Shah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Suresh Shah MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Samir S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Samir Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Shah practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.