A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Sahai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Sahai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Sahai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahai graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sahai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Kumar Sahai MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Samir K. Sahai practice?
- Dr. Samir Sahai has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Sahai practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Nephrologists.