Dr. Samir Shureih Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samir Shureih?

June 20th, 2016

very positive expereince with Dr Shureih and staff

March 22nd, 2015

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Shureih is a very skilled plastic surgeon. He explained the procedures in detail. He is very caring and easy to talk to . He has a great bed side manner. He does not put pressure on you to have the procedures. I have had a face lift, thigh lift and tummy tuck and I am vey pleased with the results. Dr Shureih and his staff are the best. I will not go anywhere else.

December 3rd, 2014

Dr. Shureih is very caring and honest. He takes his time with you and explains things thoroughly. He does not pressure you to have the procedure . I highly recommend him. You will not be sorry. He is the best.

October 2nd, 2012

Came in on Sunday for an emergency

I received a cut on Saturday at 800 pm on my face. After answering some questions over the phone, Dr. Shureih suggested I see him in several hours on Sunday at 10:00 am. Now all is well.

March 9th, 2012

Outstanding plastic surgeon

Dr. Shureih is an excellent honest and caring doctor. After I consulted three plastic surgeons where I live in another state I was still hesitant to have any work done on my face. But after I saw Dr. Shureih I felt confident to have my laser and mini face lift done with him. He explained the procedure and possible complications very thoroughly and honestly. At the end it was my decision and I decided to ensue with the surgery. Dr. Shureih is not pushy and he does not make you think you need a surgery. He will spend all the time with his patients to discuss all concerns and any issues an individual may have. For example if you are hesitant about proceeding with your surgery or scared he will tell you not to do it. What I liked the most is the excellent results of my surgery. They are not drastic and Dr. Shureih does not make you look weird or unnatural. Three weeks after my surgery I went to work and none of my coworkers noticed extreme changes in my face. I looked very refreshed, natural but no one can tellthey look at my face trying to find something that is different... I looked little bit magnificently special but they could not tell. I felt beautiful and my face is so smooth, firm and most of the fine lines especially under my eyes are gone. My chin look finer and I noticed (although I do not care) people now are looking at me more often when I walk in the street or at work. Now my smooth and beautiful face complements my fit body. I feel fabulous.There is nothing I disliked about Dr. Shureih. Everything was convenient for me; he has two offices locations and it was convenient after the surgery to follow up in his other office near me. Dr. Shureih spent all the time to examine me after the surgery, took pictures of my face and addressed all my concerns. He was always available to answer my questions during recovery time and after. The offices are very clean and inviting. My waiting time was minimal and I felt his staff do not overbook patients therefore there is no waiting time. Additionally, after you book for surgery you receive a very comprehensive booklet that explains everything about your procedures from start to finish with all side effects and possible complications so you are very informed. I have never seen any doctor whose staff are so professional and thorough with details. I highly recommend Dr. Shureih to any one who is thinking about plastic surgery. Love him and never seen a doctor like him.

February 6th, 2012

most compassionate and competent doctor ever!!

April 23rd, 2011

DR. SHUREIH IS THE BOMB!!!!!

I have been going to him for over seven years and he is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever seen! He is so caring, patient, and informative. I have inquired about having something done and he has always been honest even if it meant not doing anything at all. He will take as much time as needed and even provide his personal number to contact him...WHO DOES THAT?? Dr. Shureih will bring the inner beauty in you OUT!!!!!!

April 3rd, 2011

Most Comfortable Experience Ever!!!

Right from the start I was very impressed with the convenient office hours for my "free consultation". Once I arrived everyone was warm and inviting during the visit. Dr. Samir and his staff took their time to answer all my questions and was not comfortable with me leaving the office until I was fully educated. Not to mention the numerous open invitation office visits that followed so that he was absolutely positive about the results I was anticipating. Overall I am 200% satisfied with my results and would definitely reccommend to anyone that is looking for a great PS! You will NOT be disappointed!

January 4th, 2011

Medicine As An Art Form

My concept of practicing medicine is first learn the science, second use the science to create reasonable solutions for patient needs.Science, while a noble pursuit, is meant to serve its own ends. While creativity in science has the vision to appreciate how science can best serve the patient.As a classically trained musician I offer this example. When a composer sets out to create music, every note, tempo, instrument, is technically structured to create an aesthetically pleasing aural effect upon the listener. I know very little about science, but I do know art when I see it.My unique and challenging surgical goals have been achieved twice by Dr. Shurieh, with excellent functionality and aesthetically pleasing results.I feel very fortunate to have found, in him, the intellectual integrity and creative capacity that distinguish him as an artist.Finally, I place my trust in him as a compassionate professional who will first, do no harm. Dr. Shurieh's StaffHis staff is the most caring, compassionate and competent I have ever experienced. They treat patients like family.

Exceptional

From day one I felt completely relaxed knowing that Dr. Shureih was efficient, thorough and competant. I was not dissapointed and would highly recommend anyone contemplating any procedure with Dr. shureih.

Great Doctor

Dr. Shureih is a great doctor, he answered all my questions and took as much time as I needed with him. Healso gave mw options,.didnt just tell me what to have done. The office staff was also very helpful and friendly.

November 13th, 2010

The only Plastic Surgeon I would ever recommend!

I am an RN and have known Dr. Shureih for many years. I have been his patient and referred countless others to him because he is the very best. He is my first and only choice in Plastic Surgeons.