Dr. Samir Sukkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samir Sukkar?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Samir Sukkar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2015

Dr. Sukkar is Awesome!

Dr. Sukkar and his staff are fabulous! They answered all of my questions before and after my procedure. They make you feel very welcome each time you come in. Everyone seems genuinely happy to see you and they treat you like you are their only patient! I highly recommend Dr. Sukkar.

September 5th, 2014

Pleased Patient

Recently had a breast reduction and lift. And if I would have known how it would change my life; I would have done it 15 years ago. I attribute my success, easy of the surgery and happiness to the knowledge of Dr. Sukkar as a surgeon.

October 24th, 2012

Dr. Sukkar is the best!!!!!

Dr. Sukkar has performed several surgical procedures on me and I trust him completely. I saw 5 doctors before I chose dr. Sukkar and I'm so glad I did! I am so happy with my results! From Mary his patient coordinator, toTrish his nurse, to his wife who also works there, they are awesome!!!!!

September 11th, 2012

Dr. Sukkar and his stuff are outstanding!!!!

I went for my first consultation with Dr Sukkar and I was so pleased I canceled my other consultations. I had a breast augmentation and I am very pleased with Dr. Sukkar's work. I am always happy to recommend Dr. Sukkar to any of my family and friends.

July 31st, 2012

Dr. Sukkar and his entire staff were awesome. From the first appointment to assess to the last appointment to make sure everything was to my satisfaction, they all were excellent. Dr. Sukkar is very caring and pays attention and looks you in the eye when he asks questions. I couldn't have had a better experience and I was very apprehensive about doing this but they made me feel so comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Sukkar and his staff any day.

June 20th, 2012

Awesome Doctor

When I first went to see Dr. Sukkar, I went for a consultation. My mother used him and said he was very friendly and professional and that I would love him! She was right, he was just as she said. There was no hesitation for me, he was going to be my doctor. His staff and nurses are wonderful. My procedure that I had done was just what I wanted. I am very happy with my results. If I ever need anything else done, he is the one to do it. I would refer this doctor in a heart beat to anyone and everyone that asks!Thank you Dr. Sukkar, you are great!

June 1st, 2011

Wonderful doctor! Can't say enough about him. I would not go any where else. He is awesome!

March 8th, 2011

Dr. Sukkar awsome doctor!!!

Dr. Sukkar and his staff are very friendly and they make you feel comfortable. I really enjoyed the confidence I felt before and after my breast augmentation. Everything went real smooth and the results were better than expected. I am very happy with my results and would refer him as a superior doctor.

March 1st, 2011

Breast Augmentation patient

I would recommend Dr. Sukkar to everyone! My breast augmentation was such an amazing experience! His office staff are all so kind and I loved having the operation done right at his facility. After much research, I found Dr. Sukkar to have an amazing background of knowledge and expertise! I have never felt this good about myself and would highly recommend him to all!

February 7th, 2011

Don't go to this doctor!

It was the worst experience ever. I had my breast augmentation surgery here. After my surgery I had pain and my right breast had fallen 3 inches. My natural breast were only 2.5 cm apart before and they had fallen to 3 inches apart. My breast felt like I had a nerve tearing inside. I went back for follow ups and they kept telling me it was normal and once my year came and they realized it was a problem they tried charging me $4k to fix it and also were very rude. I went to Dr. Jacob Varon and he did a great job of fixing Dr. Sukkar's mistake. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 25th, 2011

Sukkar is awesome

I would recommend Dr. Sukkar to anyone! He changed my life and appearance with my breast augmentation. They look beautiful and I am so much more confident. His bedside manner and professionalism were amazing. Go Sukkar!

December 9th, 2010

Best MD Ever

Dr Sukkar and his staff were great in answering all my questions/concerns re: procedure. The follow-up care post surgery was wonderful. Dr. Sukkar called himself to check on me. The best experience ever and wish I would have had breast augmentation years ago!