Dr. Samir Sukkar Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Samir Sukkar?

HIGHLY Recommend

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Dr. Sukkar and his staff are all the most professional people I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. They are very informative, personable and caring in every way. I had implant removal, and Dr. Sukkar made sure he told me exactly what to expect along the way. His staff was very caring and concerned with my feelings and emotions in my post-op visits. This care and guidance made the entire process so much easier. The costs were completely affordable as well. No matter what service you may be looking for, I highly recommend this office!

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I could not be happier

I love my body again!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Everyone in the office was very supportive and very professional. I was very self conscious about the way my body looked when I first came in, but the staff put me at ease. Dr. Sukkar and his staff did an excellent job and I have already referred a friend to the office. I feel so much more confident and my husband loves the results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sukkar to anyone wanting to achieve the best possible results.

Could not have made a better choice!

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Dr. Sukkar exceeded my expectations. I was a difficult case, and was told by another plastic surgeon that a breast lift would not help correct my issues. My breast looked like skin bags! Boy was the other plastic surgeon wrong. Dr. Sukkar did a fabulous job, and my breast look natural and are perky again. I would recommend him to everyone. It was also important to me to choose someone I felt genuinely cared about his patients and Dr. Sukkar and all his staff have been so personable and I felt like they wanted the best result for me. Seriously, this man is an artist! I could not be happier.

Dr. Sukkar is Awesome!

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Dr. Sukkar and his staff are fabulous! They answered all of my questions before and after my procedure. They make you feel very welcome each time you come in. Everyone seems genuinely happy to see you and they treat you like you are their only patient! I highly recommend Dr. Sukkar.

Pleased Patient

Posted on September 5th, 2014

Recently had a breast reduction and lift. And if I would have known how it would change my life; I would have done it 15 years ago. I attribute my success, easy of the surgery and happiness to the knowledge of Dr. Sukkar as a surgeon.

Dr. Sukkar is the best!!!!!

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Dr. Sukkar has performed several surgical procedures on me and I trust him completely. I saw 5 doctors before I chose dr. Sukkar and I'm so glad I did! I am so happy with my results! From Mary his patient coordinator, toTrish his nurse, to his wife who also works there, they are awesome!!!!!

Dr. Sukkar and his stuff are outstanding!!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2012

I went for my first consultation with Dr Sukkar and I was so pleased I canceled my other consultations. I had a breast augmentation and I am very pleased with Dr. Sukkar's work. I am always happy to recommend Dr. Sukkar to any of my family and friends.

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Dr. Sukkar and his entire staff were awesome. From the first appointment to assess to the last appointment to make sure everything was to my satisfaction, they all were excellent. Dr. Sukkar is very caring and pays attention and looks you in the eye when he asks questions. I couldn't have had a better experience and I was very apprehensive about doing this but they made me feel so comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Sukkar and his staff any day.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on June 20th, 2012

When I first went to see Dr. Sukkar, I went for a consultation. My mother used him and said he was very friendly and professional and that I would love him! She was right, he was just as she said. There was no hesitation for me, he was going to be my doctor. His staff and nurses are wonderful. My procedure that I had done was just what I wanted. I am very happy with my results. If I ever need anything else done, he is the one to do it. I would refer this doctor in a heart beat to anyone and everyone that asks!Thank you Dr. Sukkar, you are great!

Posted on June 1st, 2011

Wonderful doctor! Can't say enough about him. I would not go any where else. He is awesome!

Dr. Sukkar awsome doctor!!!

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Dr. Sukkar and his staff are very friendly and they make you feel comfortable. I really enjoyed the confidence I felt before and after my breast augmentation. Everything went real smooth and the results were better than expected. I am very happy with my results and would refer him as a superior doctor.