A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir J Shah MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samir J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Samir Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Samir Shah practices Facial Plastic Surgery near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Haddonfield Otolaryngologists.