Learn more about Dr. Samir Wahby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Wahby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wahby
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wahby Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahby graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Wahby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wright Medical Center
- Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Riad Wahby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samir R. Wahby practice?
- Dr. Samir Wahby has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Wahby practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Dodge, IA.
See Fort Dodge Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Dodge Sports Medicine Doctors.