A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Wahib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Wahib, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Wahib, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Liposuction Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahib graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wahib has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wahib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 6 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samir A. Wahib practice?
Dr. Samir Wahib practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA and Sharon, PA.
See Youngstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.