Learn more about Dr. Samir Yahia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Yahia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Yahia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yahia graduated from French Faculty of Medicine of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yahia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Yahia MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Samir Yahia practice?
- Dr. Samir Yahia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Samir Yahia practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Internists and Grosse Pointe Rheumatologists.