Learn more about Dr. Samir Yahia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Yahia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yahia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yahia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Yahia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yahia graduated from French Faculty of Medicine of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yahia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Yahia MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Samir Yahia practice?
- Dr. Samir Yahia has 1 office location.
- Dr. Samir Yahia practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Shelby Township, MI.