A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samira Ahsan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samira Ahsan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahsan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ahsan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samira Ahsan MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samira Ahsan practice?
- Dr. Samira Ahsan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samira Ahsan practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Internists.