A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samira Habibnejad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samira Habibnejad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samira Habibnejad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Habibnejad graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Habibnejad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samira Mahmoudy Habibnejad MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samira M. Habibnejad practice?
- Dr. Samira Habibnejad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samira Habibnejad practices Internal Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists.