Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samira Habibnejad
Dr. Samira Habibnejad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Habibnejad is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, Inc., DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus and Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Samira Habibnejad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samira Habibnejad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.
Dr. Carl Chestler
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi47
Dr. Gholamreza Badiee
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Lior Elkayam
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi10