A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samira Jahangiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samira Jahangiri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jahangiri
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jahangiri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samira Jahangiri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahangiri graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jahangiri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samira Chaudhry Jahangiri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samira C. Jahangiri practice?
- Dr. Samira Jahangiri has 1 office location.
Dr. Samira Jahangiri practices Family Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Family Physicians.