A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samira Jahangiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samira Jahangiri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samira Jahangiri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahangiri graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Jahangiri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samira Chaudhry Jahangiri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samira C. Jahangiri practice?
- Dr. Samira Jahangiri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samira Jahangiri practices Family Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA.
See Stockton Primary Care Doctors.