Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Best Visit show details Best Visit
Aug 8th, 2013

I was seen by Dr. Zoberi during my illness, she listened to my issues, asked question, conducted details exam and explained everything during my exam. She prescribed the right medication and followed up with a phone call after reviewing my labs. I have never visited a more compassionate doctor and I highly recommend her as a family physician

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Feb 13th, 2012

Dr. Zoberi listned to my issues asked pertinent questions. Explained diagnosis and the medication prescribed. She followed to find out how I was doing. She is best doctor that I have visited and will refer my friends to her.

Worst Doctor Visit I ever had show details Worst Doctor Visit I ever had
Feb 1st, 2012

She was rude, she told me to stop interupting her, which I wasnt, I was telling her my issue, and if anything she kept interupting me. At the very end of the appointment, she told me to wait, she had to go do something, no one paged her, no one came in the room to request her for an emergency, she just got up and left and I had to sit there another 25 minutes, when she finally returned she sent me on my way. I have never been treated so rudely by a Doctor. Worst Doctor visit EVER!!