Dr. Samiran Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samiran Patel?

Thank you! Thank you!

Posted on December 11th, 2014

I was sick today and even though they were booked full, they found room for me! I am grateful to Dr Patel and his staff. I wish other offices would be as accomodating. I will refer Dr Patel to my friends and family!

Caring and professional!

Posted on November 5th, 2014

This doctor doesn't just run in and out of the room. He listens to you. He explains things to you. When I left that office, I had peace of mind That I am In the best of hands. I would give 5 stars if this program would allow that....His staff was caring as well. You will be glad you chose Dr Patel!

BEDSIDE MANNER LACKING

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

First time that I could not connect with a physician on any level. He was not happy with me and said "You DO have _(diagnosis)__ and you WILL __(treatment)___!". I have never had any physician not willing to listen to me before and to be so rude to me.

Posted on May 20th, 2015