Dr. Samireh Said MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017
DR SAID IS AWESOME
I don't understand the negative comments--Dr Said is kind and professional and saved my husband's life from a skin cancer. I would never trust anyone else with my skin!

April 11th, 2017
Dr. Said, cares about her patient and preventing skin cancer. She educates her patients on how to care for their skin to avoid further skin damage. The outcome of her MOH Surgeries is amazing and would highly recommend her. She offers a wide range of sunscreens and products for your skin.

April 23rd, 2016
Worst Dermotological Experience
I went to Dr. Said for a rash on my feet. During the second appointment, she told me that my rash had better clear up, because she had more important things to do like treat Cancer patients! I will never return to her office again, as Dr. Saud is abrude and nasty person, as is her staff.

February 5th, 2016
No HMOs
This website has incorrect info under the accepted plans tab. She is no longer contracted with ANY HMOs and you will have to pay cash.

March 10th, 2015
The best.. Very thorough. Spends time with the patient and explains the procedures and products.

June 20th, 2011
THE WORST "DOCTOR" IN OC!!
This woman shouldn't call herself a doctor!! She is nowhere near that!!One of the most unprofessional medical appointments I have ever been expose to!!! I scheduled to have some growth on my face removed, some white heads taken care of and yearly skin cancer check. I was left sitting in the room wearing only a paper robe, with an air condition running at full speed for 1 hour and 15 minutes before Dr Samireh Said walked in, look at my face and body for about half minute, recommended I buy tons of products and schedule another appointment in three weeks to take care of the growth and white heads that I was there actually to have it treated that day. I left in disbelieve at how she dismissed me. And insulted. DON'T EVER GO THERE!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!! What a waste of time again. I hope one of these days she will get sued by someone who has less patience than me. The worst doctor in OC!!!

June 10th, 2011
WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. Samireh Said is truly a despicable, heartless person who only cares about money. She could care less about treating her patients the right way and actually treating their problems. I had to see her on five different occasions for one problem that she made worse. After she did a $250 laser vein treatment on my legs (which made the veins that she treated triple in size within three weeks), I went back to her to see what she could do to help me. She insisted that her "treatment" did not make my veins worse, and that I would need to have a lot more sessions (at $250 a piece) to make them go away. So, I went back to her three different times within a couple of months just for her to look at what she had done to me, and each time she spent about 3-5 minutes with me, and I was still charged for an office visit each and every time. I just could not believe that I blew over $400 on a treatment and office visits afterwards, only to have my legs look 50 times worse than they did before. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!

November 30th, 2010
My teenage daughter went to see Dr. Said for an acne scar that wouldn't heal. We waited over an hour. When she finally saw her she barely looked at the scar and told us to come back in 2 weeks. She then recommended that we buy a list of very expensive products from her office (cleanser, sunscreen, Latisse, serum). I had a recent rash on my back and I asked if Dr. Said could take a quick look at it as long as I was there. She said she didn't have time and to make another appointment. We spent over $200 on the visit + $85 for two products and still have the original conditions we went to see her for. Would not recommend this doctor.

January 24th, 2010
Go somewhere else if you want a caring doctor
I have had three bad experiences with this doctor. Dr. Said insulted my daughter in front of her face, as if insults motivate a person to take better care of themselves. She doesn't really listen, and her office staff has a cold manner. We almost always have to wait almost or over an hour to actually see her. My daughter's acne only got better when another doctor properly diagnosed it as a hormonal problem and put her on the proper medication rather than telling her to wash her face more often. The last straw was when I had a severe burn on my lip from a dental procedure and the office staff refused to fit me in that morning until I was crying. I am used to doctor's that are truly caring, so I will not be back to Dr. Said. Even my family doctor said she has heard so many bad experiences from Dr. Said's patients, she will no longer be referring patients there.

October 29th, 2009
very poor behavior. I will not be coming back. Your staff is great.

July 22nd, 2009
Awful experience
I don't usually write reviews. But an experience I had with Said last year has sat with me ever since and every time I think about going to a dermatologist, I think of how awful an experience I had in her office. First, she didn't listen to anything I said. I had come in to treat my acne, and gave her a verbal list of things I had been prescribed in the past. What does she do? She prescribes me exactly some of the same regimens that didn't work for me in the past. When I again told her it wouldn't work, she merely brushed me off and said it would. She ended our visit with something along the lines of "I have all this experience in treating cancer but all I get are acne patients." Thanks, lady. While I recognize that cancer is far, far more serious than acne, I am still a patient seeking treatment for a disease that has plagued me for more than 10 years. She is cold, nonchalant and I agree with the other patients when they say she is in it for the money. It makes me so angry that insensitive doctors are still able to practice.

March 6th, 2009
Dr. Said was helpful but cold and short. I wasn't told there would be a consultation fee for a 5 minute (I am not exaggerating) appointment. She merely referred me to someone else and then tried to charge me $90 for "her time". I refused to pay her for doing so little for me and was frustrated because the staff didn't tell me or even hint that a consultation involved a $130 fee (she gave me a "discount").