A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samiullah Sayyid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samiullah Sayyid is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayyid graduated from Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur.
Dr. Sayyid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samiullah Habib Sayyid MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samiullah H. Sayyid practice?
- Dr. Samiullah Sayyid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samiullah Sayyid practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.