Dr. Samiullah Sayyid MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016
Incompetent Doctor
Well, where do I start? I seen this Dr. For 11 years, more out of convenience! He messed me up bad! I wound up in the hospital several times! He diagnosed me and wrote prescriptions without one test! It took a team of five DR's to straighten me out! He is useless unless your looking for easy drugs! He is nothing but a yeah,yeah doctor!

December 11th, 2013
Nasty office
I've seen cleaner portapots then this office. If it was halloween time they would win for best decorated office with the amount of spiderwebs. I thought I was the one that was being stalked by a spider. I don't know how this can be licensed to see patients. Smelled like an animal shelter..

July 30th, 2013
Patient
I had an app at Med Scan Inc, the staff there are wonderful. I was there for a stress test. The staff were very nice and did all they could to make it a pleasant visit , the nurse got me sit up and all ready. She text the Dr to say that I am ready, he told her he'll be there n 5 minutes, 45 minutes later we were still waiting for the Dr. He came into the room where I was waiting, he never spoke to me and never bothered to say who he is. The whole time he was in my room , he was on the phone. He is the rudest Dr I have never meet.

June 22nd, 2015