Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sammar Atassi
Dr. Sammar Atassi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, WV. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Atassi is affiliated with Montgomery General Hospital, Thomas Memorial Hospital and Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Sammar Atassi has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sammar Atassi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, WV.
Dr. Rolando Ramirez
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Montgomery, WV 0 mi54
Dr. Mohamad Sankari
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Montgomery, WV 0.01 mi34
Dr. Dilip Ghodasara
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Montgomery, WV 0.01 mi32