A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sammy Bostaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sammy Bostaji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bostaji graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Bostaji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sammy Bassam Bostaji MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sammy B. Bostaji practice?
- Dr. Sammy Bostaji has 1 office location.
Dr. Sammy Bostaji practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Critical Care Practitioners.