A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sammy Gammenthaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sammy Gammenthaler, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gammenthaler graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gammenthaler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Lake Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sammy Arnold Gammenthaler FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sammy A. Gammenthaler practice?
- Dr. Sammy Gammenthaler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sammy Gammenthaler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Murphy, NC and Blairsville, GA.
See Winter Park Internists and Winter Park Cardiologists.