A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sammy Gammenthaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sammy Gammenthaler is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gammenthaler
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gammenthaler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sammy Gammenthaler, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gammenthaler graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gammenthaler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Lake Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sammy Arnold Gammenthaler FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sammy A. Gammenthaler practice?
- Dr. Sammy Gammenthaler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sammy Gammenthaler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Murphy, NC and Blairsville, GA.
See Winter Park Internists and Winter Park Cardiologists.