Learn more about Dr. Sammy Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sammy Hung is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sammy Hung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose Hospital
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sammy T. Hung practice?
Dr. Sammy Hung practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Internists, Hayward Pulmonologists, Hayward Urgent Care Centers, and Hayward General Practitioners.