A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sammy Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sammy Hung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sammy Hung, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. Rose Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sammy Tung-Chuen Hung MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sammy T. Hung practice?
- Dr. Sammy Hung has 1 office location.
Dr. Sammy Hung practices Pulmonary Disease near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Pulmonologists.