A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sammy Hutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sammy Hutman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sammy Hutman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lyme Disease
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hutman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sammy A Hutman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sammy A. Hutman practice?
- Dr. Sammy Hutman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sammy Hutman practices Dermatology near Monroe, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, NY and Clifton, NJ.
See Monroe Dermatologists.