Dermatologists

600 Ridgely Ave
Ste 120
Annapolis, MD 21401
410-224-7795
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Good Doctor Horrible Staff  |  show details
May 1st, 2014

The staff at Dr Kang's Quarterfield Road office is horrific. The receptionist is rude and arrogant and tried everything she could to humiliate a patient. She was very loud and indignant and refused to listen to anything that the patient tried to say. Dr. Kang lost a patient because of his front office staff today!!!

|  Staph infection from services  |  show details
by Kelley on Sep 14th, 2013

Dr. Kang removed a suspicious mole from my upper leg. The next say, I had a raging staph infection at the removal site. Dr. Kang did not return phone calls for biopsy results requests.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
by Amanda on Apr 1st, 2013

I have been so happy with the last few months visiting Doctor Kang and his staff. I had two cancerous moles removed about three years ago by a well-known plastic surgeon in the area I was living and the scars were terrible. They are both on my arm and I constantly get asked about them. I have now had two more moles removed by Dr. Kang and I am so relieved but the results. The scar is barely noticeable! When my pathology came came back after the removal he was able to get all of the bad cells out. I also found out that the one mole was severe and would have turned into melanoma if it wasn't taken care of. I'm so happy he talked me into getting it removed. I am in my mid 20s and was nervous to have to go to a new doctor and have them examine you head to toe but he made me feel completely comfortable. I have a terrible time with anxiety and when I see blood I feel very faint. My first time there I almost passed out. I was so embarrassed but his staff made me feel comfortable and from every visit after always asked me how I was feeling and took all precautions in case it happened again. I know this is a long review but I have never done one before and wanted to make sure I did for him and get my story out to hopefully help someone else out there find a doctor they're looking for. :)

|  Misdiagnosed  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

I was getting treated with liquid nitrogen and my lesion on my face was cancerous. Please go somewhere else!

|  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

awful

|  Great Doc  |  show details
by Mark on Apr 19th, 2010

He accurately diagnosed me within mintes when I was originally misdiagnosed for 2 months. Always spends as much time with me as I need.

|  show details
by shannon on Sep 27th, 2009

Dr. Kang was recommended to me by my primary care doc.I now send my husband and mom to him as well. We all like him.