Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great experience under the circumstances patient teaching and explanation was given had another situation arise that evening and his office rushed me in the next day very pleased wish my go had his sense of urgency

Jul 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is a very good doctor and does great work, but his bedside manner really needs a lot of work.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very informative. Trustworthy and helpful. I left feeling very comfortable that my needs were met.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with the whole procedure from beginning to end all involved were very professional. Thanks

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rivas was delightful. He took time to discuss the diagnosis with me and specifically explain what he thought was occurring. He was honest and thorough. I appreciated the time that he spent with me and making me feel that he truly cared for me.

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rivas was direct and to the point and discussed the benefits of having my surgery to alleviate acid reflux, which has bothered me for years and lately had been causing me to aspirate and get pneumonia. I feel better than in years.

Nov 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would recommend Doc. Rivas with out thinking twice about it. Only wish he was also a general practitioner.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Straight forward and answered my questions, really do like his professionalism

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Reavis explaned everything to me makin sure that I had no questions.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Rivas in my own personal opinion is one of the best (Dr,) Surgeon I Lubbock I hope we have him for a long time

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I give Dr. Rivas the highest of marks, However Rachelle tells me she is waiting paperwk to forward to Sedgwick for the follow up appointment of 10-20. If they don'tget this paperwk by Mon. (10-27) I will loose all my company benefits. Please need help. RS

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he was very good at knowing what I had wrong and explained it very well to me, so I knew I had nothing to worry about. I have told my friends about him and said he would be a good person to if they might need surgery at anytime.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i was impressed the way he handed everything he was realy nice and seemed very caring about me

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very thorough and caring doctor. He answers questions so you can understand what is going on and what he's going to do.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would recommend dr Rivas he was also recommeded to me. Glad he was my surgeon

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Rivas was very helpful with me understanding my particular condition and his recommendation on how it should be treated. He was good to answer my questions and in such a way that I better understood. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rivas to anyone.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely pleased with the results of my surgery. He has been a great doctor and person. I am feeling better than I have in several years. I am very pleased with his staff and Dr. Rivas.

The best Dr. ever show details The best Dr. ever
by Betty Michaleson on Mar 14th, 2011

I had my gallbladder removed and I had zero gas after the surgery. Got to say how much better I felt after surgury. Its been a week and all is perfect. What a great surgeon!!!!