A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sammy Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sammy Saab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sammy Saab, AGAF, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Saab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sammy Saab AGAF, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sammy Saab practice?
- Dr. Sammy Saab has 1 office location.
Dr. Sammy Saab practices Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Gastroenterologists.