A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sammy Vick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sammy Vick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sammy Vick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vick graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sammy C Vick MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sammy C. Vick practice?
- Dr. Sammy Vick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sammy Vick practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.