Urologist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
by Anonymous on Dec 3rd, 2014 on doctor.com

He reminds me of a doctor who is so full of himself he doesn't give a you know what about patients. His staff made mistake after mistake and he didn't ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Feb 28th, 2014

He does not return phone calls !!! Before, During or After office hours. Had called and left three messages with staff member, she finally told me that he does not return phone calls. What kind of doctor does not return phone calls ?!?! When asked him how come he does not return phone calls and his answer was his phone was acting up....I didn't even tell him the day I called. Late for surgery because his dog got out and was at the pound. He had to go to the pound first for his dog and then arrived late to hospital to start his surgery schedule. HE HAS AN EXCUSE FOR EVERTHING !!

Didn't make an appointment show details Didn't make an appointment
Jan 21st, 2014

I called in to inquire about a vasectomy procedure and in network benefits. I was told that there was a non refundable $100 deposit in a unpleasant tone, right off the bat. Um, no thank you. Not a good start to a personal procedure.

Sep 5th, 2013

After a two hour wait, rude staff and a doctor that really didnt care what you have to say, I decided to never go back here.

IT Professional show details IT Professional
by Stephen F. Newcomb on Aug 26th, 2013

Great doctor and a good man. Really cares about his patient’s health. If you need an urologist in San Antonio, he’s the guy! Thanks Doc! Stephen

Terrible wait/staff show details Terrible wait/staff
by Robinson N. on Jul 1st, 2013

1 hr. and a half of waiting after being 20 minutes early to the appointment is not acceptable on any terms. Bad staff but don't blame the sailor, blame on the captain. You can be as good on your field as you can but if you treat your customers (patients) like this, well, what can we say.

Feb 25th, 2013

First off, I think Dr Vick is a very good physician. I have been going to him for a little over 3 years, and all was well the first 2. BUT, his current crew is terrible. My last two visits, I have had to wait over 90 mins just to get into the doctor's area, where I again waited for 10-20 mins. I like Dr Vick and trust him, but the work of his front office -- expecially in time management/patient flow -- leaves much to be desired.

Aug 28th, 2012

Most positive manner. Good communicator.

Nov 11th, 2011

I have never in my entire life met a more arrogant or obnoxious human being. This man has a God complex and thinks he is above human kindness. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone, and I won't even be going to him for my follow up appt after my outpatient procedure. There are many docs out there...find another one!

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Sep 28th, 2011

I highly recommed Dr. Vick, he is very knowledgable and an asset to the medical community. He is soft spoken but very truthful. I had a cancerous kidney removed and my recovery has been remarkable.

Found one I trust show details Found one I trust
by Judi Gunnels on Apr 29th, 2011

I give the greatest compliment I can think of for a doctor -- I trust him. Obviously pays attention and thinks outside the box (he found my kidney cancer which had gone undiagnosed by practitioner and another urologist).

We love this doctor!!! show details We love this doctor!!!
by Ann on Mar 3rd, 2010

Dr. Vick has been treating my husband for a number of years for recurring bladder cancer. But he decided to try a different tact on him and this has been very successful - no recurrence! He is VERY personable, very knowledgeable, and just a joy to see as a patient or a family member.

Mar 12th, 2009

Wonderful physician - easy to relate to and will speak to you in laymen's terms - very important in the wide world of medicine and research.

What a great Dr should be like show details What a great Dr should be like
by Blake Davis on Feb 11th, 2009

I donated a kidney to my sister-in-law at Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital. Dr. Vick was my surgeon for the surgery. When I met him the day before, he ended up leaving a great impression with me. By the time I left the consultation, I felt like he was truley competent and compassionate and I also felt like I had known him for along time. Anyone that ever has Dr. Vick for a surgeon, will be forever changed for the good.