Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sammy Zakaria
Dr. Sammy Zakaria, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Zakaria is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Heart and Vascular Institute and Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sammy Zakaria has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Sammy Zakaria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Maria Birzescu
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Roy Ziegelstein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi31
Dr. Randall Rhyne
Emergency Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9