A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sampath Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sampath Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sampath Kumar, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sampath R Kumar FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sampath R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Sampath Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sampath Kumar practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.