Dr. Sampath Kumar MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Brooklyn, NY

• Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2015
surgery emergency for gall bladder.....great doctor....perfection in all he does....grateful for his expertise

August 10th, 2015
# 1 Surgeon in ALL OF NYC NO one can compare too him. If u need to call him in the middle of the night, he RETURNS your call promptly, NOT later that day. I have 10000% faith in him. He has done several operations on me & thanks to him I am here to write this. Dr. Lunar is the Greatest.

January 28th, 2015
Trusted, professional, compassionate surgeon
Dr. Kumar is a gentle and very kind doctor. Shows concern.

June 24th, 2014
Dr Kumar is a throwback to when surgeons see you right after surgery himself and makes sure you are as comfortable as possible. He has operated on my Mother and Father, my wife,son and me. His compassion for his patients is amazing. He seems to be there for you at every turn, every question is answered in a very timely fashion. His staff is also quite good. It can get very busy at his office and you must show some patience because he talks but more importantly listened to every patient.

June 12th, 2014
Dr. Kumar the Best
Dr. Kumar was the best. He has the most wonderful bedside manner. His office staff and hospital staff are the greatest. thank you att

May 23rd, 2013
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!
Known as an EXCELLENT and reputable surgeon. Many doctors say that they want him to operate on them. He did such a clean job on my surgery.

April 25th, 2013
excellent
i meet DR. Kumar 2005 i had my first surgery with him. in 2013 i had my second surgery and i cant believe u could hardly see my scar. What can i say besise beeing a doctor he his a wonderful person he cares about people. to me he is the great person never guided me wrong he was there at all times i am glad he took care of me he is the reason why i could say i am one of the luckiest one. God bless him.and the staff is great always helpeful to everyone thanks to all of you. there arent enough stars for him he is a special person thanks again

February 1st, 2013
Excellent
I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Kumar and his lovely staff. He was recommended me to me by 2 other doctors and was absolutely the right choice to go with. He is an excellent surgeon, extremely professional, demonstratably knowledgeable in his field, and empathetic. He and his staff were there to answer all of my questions and ease my concerns through a very difficult time; even after business hours! It has been almost a year since my surgery and I have barely any scarring from my bilateral lumpectomy of the breast procedure. I met another one of his patients while in the waiting room of a radiology office and she too had wonderful things to say about Dr. Kumar and his staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking his care and expertise.

October 23rd, 2012
Dr. Kumar is an Excellent Physician
I went to Dr. Kumar to check the circulation in my left leg. I suspected I had a DVT and Dr. Kumar addressed the situation immediately by prescribing a Venous Duplex which confirmed that I had a DVT. His medical knowledge and bedside manner are the best! He also monitored my PT INR Count while I am on Coumadin. I highly recommend Dr. Kumar. He is excellent!

April 21st, 2012
Kumar is the best.
He is a very good doctor. He is very careful and cares for his patients.

March 8th, 2009
He is the kindest, most caring doctor I have ever seen. He has a wonderful bedside manner ... well respected by all the hospital staff. He is a gem!!

May 21st, 2017