A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sampath Ramachandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramachandran
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramachandran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sampath Ramachandran, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramachandran graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ramachandran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sampath Ramachandran MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sampath Ramachandran practice?
- Dr. Sampath Ramachandran has 1 office location.
Dr. Sampath Ramachandran practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.