A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sampath Ramachandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramachandran
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Ramachandran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sampath Ramachandran, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramachandran graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ramachandran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sampath Ramachandran MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sampath Ramachandran practice?
- Dr. Sampath Ramachandran has 1 office location.
Dr. Sampath Ramachandran practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.