Dr. Sampathkumar Shanmugham MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Lake Mary, FL

August 24th, 2015
This doctor saved my life. He is excellent.

August 19th, 2015
Very Good Experience
Office staff were very nice and helpful. Wait time was very good. Dr. Sam was very courteous and had very good bedside manner. He took a lot of time listening and asking questions. Gave me a good exam and diagnosis. Will have a follow up in 3 months.

August 18th, 2015
GREAT SERVICE
I did have a little wait in the office but my excellent care when the Dr. saw me was well worth the wait. I would recommend this Dr. because I felt he took his time with me to hear me and properly diagnose me and treat me...I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER...

July 23rd, 2015
Hopeless
Appalling first visit. Dr. was late to the office. Could not read MRI on available equipment. Laptop would not connect to network hence no notes taken. Notes were written up later and contain many errors. Dr. did not listen to questions or explanations. Made seemingly arbitrary diagnosis and prescribed medication. Set follow up for 3 weeks. Later canceled that and moved to seven weeks. I called the office several times with questions concerning medication. Was always promised a callback, never received one. In short, hopeless.