Dr. Sampson Sarpong MD Patient Reviews

December 26th, 2015
excellent doctor and staff

December 11th, 2014
excellent allergist
this is the best physician I have ever been in contact. I have referred all my family member and friends with allergy to him

July 19th, 2014
Absurd and Uneducated
DO NOT GO TO THIS "DOCTOR". I reported him to the medical board, he has no idea what he is doing and continues to do the same allergy tests each visit, in my opinion to collect insurance. I had never been to an allergist before so I did not know this only needed to be done once. Constantly late, creepy office environment, at the time there was no receptionist. Again, DO NOT GO TO SAMPSON SARPONG, and report him if you have dealt with his malpractice.

December 22nd, 2013
The staff gave me appointment on the same day. the wait time was only 7 mintes when i got to the office. The skin test was results confirmed my symptoms. He spent quality time with me. Our follow up visit bwas timely and fruitful

June 12th, 2013
outstanding allergy practice
This is an oustanding allergy practice with excellent physician, staff and suberb environment.

March 5th, 2013
outstanding physician
very knowlegeable and compassionate. the staff is superb

February 26th, 2013
This is the best doctor. He took good care of my myself and my son, We both have peanut allergy and asthma. The visit was comprehensive.

February 18th, 2013
Dr. Sarpong is by far the worst experience I have ever had at a doctor's office. I have been there 4 times and kept coming only to get the results of my 4-yr olds skin test. He was over 45 mins late each appointment and never apologized. He also gave my son a patch test on his back which I still have no results for. I don't have results for his skin test either. He had me get his blood drawn for the allergies that I had already told him my son had. I'm not even sure if he knew what the results meant. I am in awe of the ridiculousness this man has done and I cannot believe he has a medical degree. He's lacking book and common sense!

July 5th, 2012
Excellent staff, friendly environment, superb doctor.

May 31st, 2012
Dr Sarpong is a dynamic physician. He is the best allergist. He is polite and caring. I like the way he handles his patients. All my family members like him. He has made a significant change in our our family allergy.

February 14th, 2012
Always late if he shows up at all. Don't really check my son at all. He's more concern wtih allergies than what the described problem is. Rarely answers the phone and do not return calls. In a nutshell, he sucks.

July 25th, 2011
In addition to having a similar experience to that described in the comments above, I have also had difficulty contacting Dr. Sarpong's office. I called at 3pm on a Friday to cancel an appointment for the following Tuesday. No one answered. On Monday, I received a voicemail at 1:50pm from his office to confirm my appointment. There was no mention of my cancellation, so I can only conclude that no one was aware of it. I called Dr. Sarpong's office every few minutes for the next hour but no one answered.On a more serious note, when I first saw him, I told Dr. Sarpong that I had previously been prescribed Advair by another doctor, but taking it caused me chest pains. After taking my history and doing some cursory allergy tests, Dr. Sarpong prescribed the very same treatment that I had just been complaining about. I'm not sure if he forgot, or if he didn't trust my statement about the medicine's effects. Either way my confidence in his diagnostic ability was seriously shaken.