A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samra Blanchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samra Blanchard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samra Blanchard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Blanchard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samra Sarigol Blanchard MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samra S. Blanchard practice?
- Dr. Samra Blanchard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samra Blanchard practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Cleveland, OH.
See Bel Air Pediatricians and Bel Air Gastroenterologists.