A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samrath Sokhey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Community Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokhey graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sokhey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samrath Singh Sokhey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samrath S. Sokhey practice?
- Dr. Samrath Sokhey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samrath Sokhey practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.