A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samrath Sokhey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Community Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokhey graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sokhey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sokhey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samrath S. Sokhey practice?
Dr. Samrath Sokhey practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.