A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samson Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samson Benjamin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Benjamin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- La Porte Hosp, Laporte, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samson Adam Benjamin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Samson A. Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Samson Benjamin has 1 office location.
Dr. Samson Benjamin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near La Porte, IN.
See La Porte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.