A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samson Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samson Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samson Chan MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Samson Chan practice?
- Dr. Samson Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Samson Chan practices Surgery and Phlebology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Phlebologists.