A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samson Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samson Fine, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samson W. Fine practice?
Dr. Samson Fine practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.