Learn more about Dr. Samson Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samson Fine, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samson W Fine MD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Samson W. Fine practice?
- Dr. Samson Fine has 1 office location.
Dr. Samson Fine practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.