A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samson Kpadenou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samson Kpadenou, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kpadenou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kpadenou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samson Kossivi Kpadenou MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samson K. Kpadenou practice?
- Dr. Samson Kpadenou has 1 office location.
Dr. Samson Kpadenou practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.