Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samson Kpadenou
Dr. Samson Kpadenou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kpadenou is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. Dr. Kpadenou has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samson Kpadenou has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samson Kpadenou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Adil Akhtar
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi31
Dr. Amr Abbas
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi24
Dr. Andrew Muskovitz
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi10